Private Limited Company Registration in India
Governing and regulating laws of Companies Registration in India is the New Companies Act, 2013. Ministry of Corporate Affairs through the Offices of Registrar of Companies (ROC) in each State registers companies. Company registration procedure starts with filing of name application with ROC. Once, Company name is allotted, company registration documents are filed with respective ROC for registration. Generally in a day or Two ROC register the Company and issue Certificate of Incorporation.
- Pre-Registration Procedure: Basic Requirements for a Private limited company registration India are as follows:
- Private Company - Two Directors and Two Shareholders.
- Public Company - Three Directors and Seven Shareholders.
- State II - Name Availability:
Company Registration procedure in India starts with filing of an application for Company Name. The chosen name for a company should be unique all over India. Generally in a day or two, concerned ROC approves the name if the applied name is not same or closely similar to the name of an existing company and the proposed name is in accordance with the Guidelines for Name Availability issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Stage III -" Documentation:
On getting the company name approved by the office of ROC, the following documents need to be drafted in line with the requirements of Companies Act
- Memorandum of Association (MOA).
- Articles of Association (AOA).
- Once documents are ready, file all documents with registrar of companies. Usually in a day or two, respective registrar will register your company and mail certificate of incorporation