When a foreign company strives to establish its operation in India, it requires to be registered with an Indian address. To assist our customers complete the formalities of the same, we are offering them with effective Business Registration Services. There are different registrations and procedures described in the New Companies Act, 2013, that is essential for companies to embark their operations in India.
Business Registration Services
We provide business registration services of a company in India. A company in India requires registering in different areas to commence their business. Business Registration services also differ on the basis of the nature of their business. Our wide assortment of business registration services encompasses business registration services for our global clients who set up their business in India. There are several registrations with Indian Act which is imperative for companies to commence their business. We offer relevant and required information regarding these business registration services to our global clients and assist them in quick start of their respective business.Business registration services include:
- Permanent Account Number which is compulsory under Income Tax Act.
- Tax Deduction Number which is Compulsory under Income Tax Act.
- VAT and Sales tax number which is essential for sale and purchase of Goods.
- Service Tax registration for providing taxable services under Services Tax Act.
- Import Export Code registration for export and import of goods.
- Shop and establishment registration for running the office at any location.
- Central Excise registration for manufacturing and trading of excisable goods.