India Company Registration » Company Incorporation in India
Company Incorporation in India
For the purpose of company incorporation in India under the New Companies Act, 2013, the first step for the formation of a company is the approval of the name by the Registrar of Companies in the State/Union Territory in which the company will maintain its registered office. The New Companies Act, 2013, 1956 regulate the company incorporation in India and setting up of branch offices of foreign corporations in India. The New Companies Act, 2013 sets down regulations and rules for the establishment of both public and private companies in India.
The following steps are essential to incorporate a company in India.
- Choose Suitable Company Type.
- Selection of Suitable Company Name and check its availability.
- Obtain Director Identification Number (DIN) & Digital Signatures of the proposed Directors of the company.
- Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association containing main objects of the company.
- Signing and filing of various documents with the Registrar of Companies electronically as well as physically.
- Payment of Registrar of Companies (ROC) Company Registration Fees.
- Finding Certificate of Registration.
Online Company Incorporation in India
We provide company incorporation and online company incorporation services that take care of issues like locations of setting up businesses. All types of customers either domestic or international avail such services while opening a branch of their original setup in any part of the world. Customers get assistance on registration forms and related documents to set up their business or branch in India & across the globe. Our Company incorporation service includes:
- Company Incorporation Fee.
- Domain name.
- E-mail account.
- Online company documentation, Certificate of Incorporation additionally provided in hard copy.