The New Companies Act, 2013 sets down the rules and regulations for both private and public companies in India. The procedure for incorporation of a company in India varies for each type of company. The following steps are necessary to incorporate a company in India.
- Choose Suitable Company Type.
- Selection of Suitable Company Name and check its availability.
- Obtain Director Identification Number (DIN) & Digital Signatures of the proposed Directors of the company.
- Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association containing main objects of the company.
- Signing and filing of various documents with the Registrar of Companies electronically.
- Payment of Registrar of Companies (ROC) Company Registration Fees.
- Obtaining Certificate of Registration.
Company Incorporation Services
We provide company incorporation services at affordable price to our clients, which meets the client's requirements and expectations completely. Our services include company incorporation, company registration, International company registration, company formation, online company registration, international company formation. All types of customers either domestic or international avail such services while opening a branch of their original setup in any part of the world. We have a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals, who have expertise and experience in solving all types of company incorporation issues and cases completely and easily.